Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Babies~~~

I have a baby on the way now. Don't get your entire ideas wrong okay?? My on the way "baby" is my baby laptop! Hahaha~! I'm so excited that it is finally going to come! Happy happy~!

My baby, actually she's not here yet sadly. My sister ordered her just this last weekend, so I think she will only be arriving here by the end of this week. I'm so anxious to see my baby! I'm so excited about her coming. I've even named her! In my opinion, I think that name suits her perfectly! Her name is going to be Baby Claudynn!

Actually I didn't name her for any purpose. This name came into my mind after i woke up one fine day in Inti-UC after my afternoon nap. This name actually is a song piece, written by Maxim, a piano player. This is a beautiful piano piece. Maybe I’ll name another song of his and you will know him better, perhaps the writer of "flight of the bumble bee"? Do you know who he is now? Haha~~

But my baby's name is not the same spelling as the piano piece. Although those two names are pronounced as Claudine, but the spelling of the piano piece is Claudine, but my baby's name is spelled as Claudynn. This I actually have an explanation to it. Because my full name ends with Wenn, so my baby's name also ends with Dynn, also ends with double N. The following link will take you and show you how does my baby looks like. Just copy and paste because I don't know how to insert link. But whatever, I just loved it in every way!


Check my baby out!


Other than that, I've also named my baby ipod after a friend. My ipod's name is baby Eve. Just to correct all of you all's pronunciation, it is pronounced as [E VY] and not as [EV]. Hope that you all understand.

So, as the introduction to my ipod takes us to the end of my blogging.

Chaoz~~

C@rM3n Wo0

1 comment: