Monday, June 29, 2009

Oh my god! I’m so happy that I finally went for “Transformers 2 – The Revenge of The Fallen”! Although it’s a bit late, but I went to the cinema for it! It was a very good action movie! I loved it in every way! The movie itself is just so awesome! I’m going to support it by going a few more times to the cinema and also I’ll buy the original DVD.

In my opinion, Transformers 2 is better than Transformer 1. I felt that it is better because there were sense of humor in between serious scenes. And I enjoyed the movie to the fullest. I was laughing out loud in the cinema with all the other cinema goers.

The actors and actress in the movie are just too hot and handsome! They are all very good in acting. I superbly love Josh Duhamel, but he is already married to Fergie. What a lucky women Fergi is! Shia LaBeouf is also a very good actor. He also acted in “Distrubia” and also “The Eagle Eye”. Last but not least the hottest and sexiest cast, Megan Fox.

For the crew part, the executive producer Mr. Steven Spielberg, he is the best producer in the world I would say. And I would like to give him a title as The Living Legend. All his works are always a big hit internationally. He gives out all his best to every movie he produces, that is what I can see through his productions. I am going to study performing arts in the near future, so I hope that I’ll work with all of them in the future! I must work very hard in order to make my dream come true.


Official Website for Transformer 2

With happiness,

C@rM3n

No comments:

Post a Comment