Friday, June 19, 2009

My dad

I'm so happy to let you all, my readers, know that my mom's back! She came back from a very far away land! Tibet is the far away land actually. (^.^") Although it sounds far in my opinion, but its actually in China. Actually Tibet has the same time zone as Malaysia! Did you know that??

My mother, she is so lucky to have my father as her husband! I envy her so much! My father supports whatever my mother wants to do. I don't mind to have such a husband in the future. Hehe^.^" Okay back to topic! My mom decided to go on this Tibet trip and my father just issued a cheque for her to pay for this trip. She went on this trip to Tibet actually is invited by the China tourism. Its quite cheap for a trip to Tibet but my dad still treats my mom too good.

I remembered my dad once told my brother this:" A wife is to love and cherish her, not to abuse her." My dad is the best man in this world. I dare to make this statement is because he doesn't drink alcohol, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't gamble, and the most important point is that he is not a womanizer. He loves my mom and only cherishes her.

And whenever he travels, the only person is going to get present is my mom! That's so unfair! But my siblings and I are used to it. *Sob* *Sob* But whenever my mom travels, all of us get presents except my father. Hahahaha~~!! Sad case right?? But they still love each other, I can feel it.

I would like to shout out to other boys and men, please cherish your wives and girlfriend! They are there for you all the time, so please love them and cherish them. Don't start to regret after they left you. There's no use regretting. There's a Chinese saying, "If you know what will happen in the future, there will be no beggars." That means try to do everything the best now, if not no point regretting when you look back.

Last but not least, happy father's day!!! Love you papa!! Papa is what i call him.

XOXO,

C@rM3n Wo0

No comments:

Post a Comment