Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sad tragedy... Big lost to this world...

This morning when I woke I up, my father was unusually dressed up waiting for my mother and I. And the most unusual thing is that he was watching television. But the weirdest thing is that my father was not watching world news but entertainment news. And the first thing that my father told me when I walked out of my room, he shouted "Michael Jackson's DEAD!"

I was in the shock of state before I could react to what he just said. The first thing I replied to him was "Is it true?” I thought my father was kidding with me. Then I walked to the couch where my father was sitting then I sat down. The news was true! The news was reporting where his body is going to be transferred to and all his fans waiting outside of the hospital with posters. One of the reporter asked a fan to tell when did he started to support Michael Jackson and the fan’s reply was when the Jackson Five started, that’s when he started to support Michael.

Michael Jackson was the one and only “King of Pop” and this fact will not change ever. Everybody still loves him and his contribution to the world is huge. He invented the moon walk and not only that, he actually united a lot of places with his inspiring songs. I would just like to let Michael Jackson knows, you are and were not alone, you will always stay in our hearts. We lost you is a huge lost to us. May you rest in peace The Legend Michael Jackson. We will always love you and listen to ur inspiring songs.



Check this out...


With full of sorrow,

C@rM3n

No comments:

Post a Comment